744 Fell Street, San Francisco, CA 94117
Spacious TOP Floor VIEW condominium on border of Hayes Valley & Alamo Square.
Enjoy the best of city living in this FULL FLOOR condominium located just steps from Hayes Valley, Alamo Square, trendy Divisadero corridor, and Lower Haight - moments from restaurants, retail, and performance venues (SF JAZZ center, Davies Hall and more). For the urban dweller who seeks a home base at the crossroads of culture x convenience, this residence offers comfort, style and easy access to local amenities as well as multiple transportation options.
• 3-4 bedrooms + 2.5 bathrooms + 1 car garage parking
• Incredible city views from Family Room
• Light-filled, south facing Living room
• Wood floors and high ceiling height
• En-suite master bedroom features ample closet space and a spa-like bathroom appointed with a soaking tub
• Large kitchen and full sized laundry room
• Premier unit in building--perched atop a double wide urban backyard (shared)
• Dynamic Alamo Square District Location; between Hayes Valley & Divisadero Corridor
• Vast array of San Francisco’s hippest cafes, restaurants, and retail shops, and most iconic entertainment venues including renown SF Jazz Center and Davies Hall are all steps from your front door
• 2 blocks to Hayes Valley Park, and a short walk to the Alamo Square Historic District.
• Walk Score of 97
1,850 Sq.Ft. LIVING AREA
Whether representing a first time home buyer, an investor or a seasoned developer, Alex’s only goal is to ensure client success. The 415Residence Team is Your Real Estate Concierge.